Processing of personal data received through the Site and our applications is carried out by PROPER EATING. Our contact details are listed on the website. We act as the controller of the data we process on the basis of this policy (unless otherwise stated). This means that we are responsible for the treatment of personal data.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND USE:
Processing and use of personal data are carried out only if there is a legal basis for this. The main reasons for the emergence of a legal basis for the processing and use of personal data are:
- the User’s consent to the processing of personal data;
- it is our legal obligation;
- it is within the scope of our business interests as stated in the terms of service.
PROPER EATING does not sell or illegally distribute the personal data of Users. Such information is an important part of our relationship with Users.
- advertising and selling, as well as providing information about our services;
- improving the operation of the Site to ensure the presentation of content in the most effective way for the User and for his computer;
- evaluating and understanding the effectiveness of advertising that we display to Users;
sending Users information that they have agreed to receive about topics that we believe will be of interest to them;
- sending periodic emails;
- we may use the email address to send Users information and updates related to their order.
User data will be processed only as long as it is necessary to achieve the aforementioned processing purposes. If the User withdraws his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data, PROPER EATING undertakes to stop the processing of the User’s data or terminate such processing. If the retention of personal data is no longer necessary for personal data processing, PROPER EATING undertakes to destroy the personal data or to ensure its deletion within the time limit, which does not exceed thirty days from the date of receipt of said revocation.